When the pizza factory exploded, it gave rise to pizza factory

Slice of pie.

It looks like a normal pizza, but there’s a secret in the packaging.

It’s a pizza factory that exploded and created a monster in the form of a pizza shop.

It was an accident that was blamed on an employee.

But the mystery of the accident that caused the pizza chain to collapse has become a worldwide issue.

What happened in the pizza plant?

The Pizza Factory in the US, which had an 800-employee workforce, was located in a small town in southern California.

The plant was set to begin production in January 2018, but a series of technical problems led to a delay, which was blamed in part on the faulty equipment that had been installed in the plant.

A year later, the plant was operating at less than half capacity, but the fire was still burning.

The fire began when a bolt on a ceiling pipe was damaged by smoke from a nearby fire, which led to an electrical failure, which caused the ceiling to collapse.

The roof of the plant collapsed, sending huge plumes of smoke into the air and sending the flames spiralling down into the street.

The owner of the pizza shop, Joe Fadiga, was able to escape from the building alive, and the fire had no lasting effect on the pizzeria.

Fadigas family lived in a nearby apartment building.

His family told the ABC that he had a “bizarre” personality, and that he was always talking about “how he had to put on a costume” in order to be able to stay alive.

“I’m not going to say I was a little nutty or a little crazy or anything like that, but I was definitely talking about being able to survive in this world,” he said.

In March 2020, a group of men from the factory and another company, Pizza Capital, decided to go to the city of Oakland, California, to find out what was going on.

They were led to the site by a local resident, who was shocked to see the pizza-making facility, which he believed was a Pizza Capital facility, had burned down.

He then told the workers to stay away from the scene, as he had heard the company was on fire.

The company’s owner, Michael Kuznekoff, was charged with manslaughter.

He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Fadiga was arrested soon after and was subsequently charged with attempted arson, arson of an industrial facility, and tampering with records, but he was acquitted of the other charges.

He was also sentenced to three years in a California state prison, which also included two years for the manslaughter conviction.

In November 2021, the California Supreme Court ruled that Fadigs sentence was too severe.

Fads sentence was reduced to 10 years in jail.

The California Pizza Association said in a statement: “There was no evidence to prove any of the facts against Mr Fadigan, who has worked at the factory for more than a decade.

There was evidence that he suffered from depression and anxiety, and was not taking medication.”

The court also ruled that the fire did not kill the workers or affect the business, and there was no other evidence that Fads was involved in the fire.

FADIGAS FAMILY SAYS HE WAS ‘TOTALLY AWARE OF THE RISKS’ Fads family said that he never mentioned that he lived in the building, or had a mask on to protect himself.

They also said he never told the family about the fire, but only later learned about it after the incident.

“I didn’t want him to know that there were problems,” the family said.

“He knew what he was doing, but we were totally unaware of the risks.”

He also told the local ABC affiliate that he did not have any medical problems and that it was just a case of “getting over it.”

He said he did have depression.

Despite his guilty plea, Fadige said that when he was released from prison, he was still angry and frustrated about the decision to prosecute him.

“[I] just felt like, ‘I’ve been put in this situation for no reason, I’m not a bad person, I’ve been the victim, I have nothing to be ashamed of.'”

He said that even though he had served time for manslaughter, he never felt he was treated as a person who was deserving of punishment.

“To me, I just felt so guilty,” he told the station.

A spokesperson for the pizza company told the AP that Fadinigas sentencing was “the right decision” and that the company is committed to providing the best possible food for its customers.

While many other US pizza chains have gone through similar situations, this was the first time a pizza chain has been involved in a major disaster in the United States.

In January 2018 a pizza store in New York City was hit by a lightning strike and later exploded. In